Four most popular and professional carpet cleaning techniques
The four most popular and professional carpet cleaning techniques
- Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Spot Cleaning
- Dry Vacuuming
- Carpet Shampooing
Steam cleaning, this is the most common professional carpet cleaning technique. Steam cleaning uses hot water at high pressure to penetrate into carpet fibers, breaking down the dirt and bacteria stored deep within.
The hot water is then extracted via vacuum.
The cleaning process begins with the application of carpet cleaning chemicals onto the target area. The cleaning agent is then spread via brush, break up dirt. The actual hot water extraction only comes into play once the cleaning agent is given time to do its work.
Carpet Spot Cleaning
In this process carpet cleaning chemical spraying the targeted spot and rubbing by carpet brush or nylon scrubber . after cleaning area use vacuum cleaner to remove water .
Dry carpet vacuuming process is most common and frequently using carpet cleaning process. in this process vacuum cleaner using to remove dust and other small partials from carpet .
This technique is best for those who need a deep clean but want to avoid wet carpets altogether.
Carpet shampooing is one of the oldest professional carpet cleaning technique .
It was the go-to method for heavy-duty carpet cleaning for quite a long time. The process has evolved since its origins but only in terms of the technology used.
Following machine and equipment required for carpet shampooing.
- Floor scrubbing machine with carpet brush
- Foam generator
- Vacuum cleaner ( Dry and Wet )
- Use dry vacuum in all carpet floor to remove dust
- Remove big spot from carpet using spray bottle and hand brush
- Prepare floor scrubbing machine with carpet brush and foam generator
- Prepare carpet cleaning chemicals as per the dilution ratio
- Scrub all carpet floor by scrubbing machine and use hand brush in corners if required
- Use wet vacuum cleaner to remove water and soil from carpet
- Close the cleaned area till proper dry
Note:- PPE required for all cleaning process .