Buffing of floor is most important task in housekeeping . Mostly wooden, marble, kota stone, granite floor required buffing for their original sinning.
Floor Buffing Process
- Prepare Tools and Equipment
- Collect all Safety Equipment and PPE from Store
- Gather the machines and check health of machine and tools
- Gather required chemicals and review safety guidelines, proper dilution and MSDS
- Place signage board before task start
2. Dry and Wet Cleaning :- Before start floor buffing use dry and wet mop to clean dust and other stain from floor . If you are using wet mop then wait till floor is dry .
3. Start Buffing :- After dry and wet mop start floor buffing by machine . Use recommended buffing pad for buffing ( Mostly White Pad )
Task Closing :- After complete the task remove signages , all machine, tools and equipment form area .